Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a mac book pro - for the past week I have been unable

Customer Question

I have a mac book pro - for the past week I have been unable to send or receive email
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 4 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, I will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating my service only and not this website itself or your issue.

What errors, if any, have you been getting and who is your email provider?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

forget it - I TOLD YOU MY EMAIL WAS NOT WORKING SO YOU EMAILED ME BUT I COULDN'T GET TO IT....IT FINALLY TOOK A SMALL VILLAGE OF MY FRIENDS TO FIGURE IT OUT...I AM SO SORRY THAT I WASTED MY MONEY FOR NO ANSWER FROM YOU

The answer was posted here on the site, an email notice was generated as a courtesy - as it is for all users. Additionally, I haven't been paid a thing. However, I'm glad you got the issue resolved.

Have a nice evening,