Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

My wife has a Windows Laptop. On her laptop she has lots of

Customer Question

My wife has a Windows Laptop. On her laptop she has lots of Photos that she would like to transfer to her iPad. What's the easiest way of doing this.
On the laptop she also has an iTunes account including some Audiobooks. I've managed to access her music from the iPad but not the Audiobooks. What do I need to do please?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 3 years ago.

Open itunes in the computer and connect the ipad. Now, your ipad name would be listed to the left side of the itunes, below "devices".

Click on the ipad name and now, to the middle of the screen, you will find tabs such as summary, info, apps, photos etc.

Click on the photos tab and select the option "sync photos from" and in the drop down box next to it, select the folder in which the photos are stored.

Now click on apply/sync at the bottom.

This should add the photos.

Similarly, next to the photos tab, there is a music tab. Click on the music tab and select "sync music". There select "entire music library" and click on apply/sync.

This should add the audiobooks too.

Let me know if you have any difficulty

Thank You
Hello Dennis,

I see that you are visiting this website often, but I can't find any of your replies (I am not sure whether you are sending any replies)...

If you are trying to reply to me, please use a different browser (if your current browser is not allowing you) and point to this link