Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a problem with iphoto. the event titles are there,

Customer Question

I have a problem with iphoto. the event titles are there, it says that there are pictures in the event but they are blank. I just tried rebuilding the iphoto database. still the same

is anyone going to help me

Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Mike, welcome. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

First I need some information and I also want you to check some things that may or may not be affecting the situation :

Please go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen, go to About This Mac (DO NOT Select More Info), and tell me the Version (under Mac OS X), the Processor and the Memory, it is all right there.