CompExpert
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified
63903440

How do I transfer Pages documents from my iMac to my iPad?

Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Please go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen, go to About This Mac (DO NOT Select More Info), and tell me the Version (under Mac OS X), the Processor and the Memory, it is all right there.
Expert:  CompExpert replied 1 year ago.
hi,

you can transfer page document from your imac to your ipad pages app by Share File on itunes software on your computer.

1. Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes on your computer. After a moment, your iOS device appears in the left side of the iTunes window (under Devices).

2. In iTunes, select your iOS device, and then click Apps.

3. Scroll to the bottom of the Apps window and select Pages (in the Apps list under File Sharing).

4. Click Add, and then locate the document you want to import in the Open window that appears.

5. Select the file, and then click Open.

6. Open Pages on your iOS device.

7. In Documents view, tap New Presentation button, and then tap iTunes.

8. Tap the name of the document you want to import.

The document is downloaded to your iOS device and appears in Documents view.

or you can do it by email.

1. Open Mail, and then open the message containing the document you want.

2. Tap the file’s image in the email message to open a document preview.

3. Tap Export from Mail button, and then tap “Open in Pages.”

CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience: Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

2.8 GHz Inter Core 2 Duo, running OSX 10.7.5

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

6Gigs of RAM 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Expert:  CompExpert replied 1 year ago.
just follow the steps I gave you above then you should able to transfer file from your imac to your ipad.

1. -->Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes on your computer. After a moment, your iOS device appears in the left side of the iTunes window (under Devices).

2. --->In iTunes, select your iOS device, and then click Apps.

3. --->Scroll to the bottom of the Apps window and select Pages (in the Apps list under File Sharing).

4. --->Click Add, and then locate the document you want to import in the Open window that appears.

5. --->Select the file, and then click Open.

6. --->Open Pages on your iOS device.

7. --->In Documents view, tap

New
    View Full Image
    , and then tap iTunes.
  8. --->Tap the name of the document you want to import.

The document is downloaded to your iOS device and appears in Documents view

or you can do it by email.

1. --> Open Mail, and then open the message containing the document you want.

2. --->Tap the file’s image in the email message to open a document preview.

3. -->Tap

Export
    View Full Image
    , and then tap “Open in Pages.”
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Or just go here this should be easier to follow:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4088

Click on :

Using File Sharing to send a file TO Keynote, Pages, or Numbers for iOS