Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

I am trying to find my lost IPAD 2

I am trying to find my lost IPAD 2
Category: Mac
Expert:  Nick H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcomed to JustAnswer.com.

My name isXXXXX will assist you with your issues.

I am sorry to hear about this. Was your iPad connected / Synced with iCloud?

When did you have lose your iPad 2?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I advertised the loss with reward in the Church Bullitin and reported it to the police. I have a case number XXXXX the serial number available.

Expert:  Nick H. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Walter,

If your ipad is connected to wifi or have 3G, you can locate your iPad as follow:

1. On your computer, go to www.icloud.com
  2. Sign into your account.
  3. Click on Find My iPhone.
  4. Computer will try to locate your device.
  5. When done, it will show you the location where it is located.

Please let me know if this worked out or not. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It did not work it recognized my apple ID but said i do not have an I Cloud ID

Expert:  Nick H. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.

That means you did not register your iPad with iCloud. Let me reopen your question to all experts for other suggestions.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

Did you try just Find my phone? It should be an app on the iPad.
It does not require iCloud.

Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience: Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.