CompExpert
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified
63903440

I have just bought a new iMAC computer running mountain lion.

I have just bought a new iMAC computer running mountain lion. My eudora program did not transfer. When I try to download it won't. When I try to install I get a message saying Power PC is no longer supported. What can I do to get Eudora. I have a ton of addresses and messages on it.

Thanks,
Dick

CompExpert :

hi,
eudora are no longer support in Mountain Lion, what you can do is copy eudora mailbox and import to your build-in mac mail software.

1. go to you document folder --->> copy the whole eudora folder
2. paste that eudora folder into your new computer desktop
3. open mac mail ( stamp icon on the dock), then setup your email with mac mail then on top menu bar, click "file" --->> import mailboxes --->> select eudora -->> browse to your eudora folder. after that mac mail will import all your eudora mail to your mac mail.

for address book, you can export eudora address book and import to your mac address book.

to export --->> http://email.about.com/od/eudoratips/qt/Export_Your_Eudora_Address_Book.htm

to import on mac address book, click open address book, click "file" --->> import --->> browse to your address book .csv file.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask by reply in here. thank you