Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I am running Mac os10.6.8. mouse curser always jumps around

Customer Question

I am running Mac os10.6.8. mouse curser always jumps around in lower right corner. I ran
disk utility and it seemed to fix the problem. But later it started to jump around the lower center. disk utility and it did not fix the problem.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Did you tried different Mouse ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and your time today.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I remote into your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.