Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.
10156100

when i try to set up my new ipad it will not accept mu email

Customer Question

when i try to set up my new ipad it will not accept mu email address says to try another??? i only have one email address
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

The email you are entering into your iPad, is that email associated to a Apple ID?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

dont understand why my email address when try rto enter says it is ALREADY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? STILL CANT LOG IN

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
OK,

I want you to be aware that you have contacted JustAnswer.com I am not a employee of Apple. However I am Mac expert on justanswer and can assist you with your question.

A Apple ID is created with a email account. Once a account is created and active you can you are not able to create a new account with that exact email.

It appears you have a active account and will need to retrieve your password. Please use the link below to reset the password. Once you reach the site enter your email address and follow the prompts.

Click here>>>>Apple Reset Password

Please reply back to me with any further questions BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow-ups!