Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience

I run iCloud on several PCs and idevices. I was resetting

I run iCloud on several PCs and idevices. I was resetting my iCloud Control Panel 2.0 on my PC and unintentionally turned off the iCloud Control Panel. When I reopened to turn it on again and selected my claendars etc. to sync, I got a message that "Apple Outlook DAV Config has stopped working." Windows tried to fix but failed. I uninstalled ICloud Control Panel and then download it again and reinstalled but after install I got the same message. Icloud Control Panel will not setup. Any ideas about how to fix it? Running Win 7 with Outlook 2010 Home and Office. On a 64 bit PC.
Thank you for the question. This problem is usually caused by old calendar entries that are not able to sync with iCloud. Can you try deleting old calendar entries up until the beginning of the month for example, and try to sync your calendars again?