Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My iPad is frozen. voice says "not enough storage" and "screen

My iPad is frozen. voice says "not enough storage" and "screen locked" and I am unable to slide to unlock. tried transferring pictures and videos to my Dell laptop but did not work. I cannot do anything with my iPad now.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it does not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Power button and the Home button until it restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I finally got iPad unfrozen. Had to hold both down for quite a long period of time. When I was trying to achieve this prior I was pushing the buttons alone and together and somehow I now have the voice activation telling me every move and my colors are all different. How do I get it back to where I Had it prior to pushing these buttons?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

,

Triple tap the home button to turn off Voice Over. You can also turn off Voice Over from Settings > General > Accessibility.

If you can find the Inverse Color or Black on White option in Accessibility, then turn it off from there.