Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience

I had trouble with my email and another company did a remote

I had trouble with my email and another company did a remote control thing with it and now it is no better.

I clicked on my Firefox icon and it slid off the side of the screen. I went to the website to get it back. now I have an icon on my desk top that looks like a disc drive and an icon back on my dock. when I click the dock a rectangle comes up on the screen from the desktop icon. The email would not let me type a message. When I clicked on the message part to type a dotted line formed around the message space and I could not put anything in it.

Now when I try to reply, I have to retype who I am replying to. can you help us. It used to be that when we hit the Firefox icon the hotmail would come up with the Firefox frame around it. Now we have to type in hot mail then go.....
Hello. Thank you for the question. I can start a remote session with you to have a look at this issue. Please let me know if you are willing to do that and I will send you a link to connect. Thanks again
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
YEs I would like a session. The other outfit put on a program called Mackeeper to upgrade my computer?
Thanks. Please click here to start the remote session. I will start a chat once we are connected.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We never did have a session. IT was very late and had to quit. I would like to continue with someone
Yes, I was there on the remote session for about an hour last night. If you want to join now, we can connect using this link.
Hello. I am waiting in a remote session. You can click here to access the remote session.