Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

RA gm

Customer Question

Got update for Toast and trying to download to both of my computers. One is a Macbook Pro and other is I-Mac 27. Because I don't have broad band at home where my I-Mac27 is I had to download on Mac book PRO at my office where I do have broadband service and downloaded to a flash drive so I could take flash drive to my IMac 27 at home. I need help as it says when i try to down load it needs original. Called Apple and they told me to contact you. Will you help??? My telephone number is XXXXX e-mailWhy do I have to pay anything. This is not my problem it is Roxio's....Apple said I did everything right but somehow I can't download. If I have to pay anything I must do so under protest.
Category: Mac
Expert:  mkohler1202 replied 4 years ago.
What version of Toast are you running on your I-Mac27?