Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience

Need to get my apple ID reinstalled

Need to get my apple ID reinstalled
Thank you for the question. Can you please provide some more background on what you are looking to do? Do you already have an existing Apple ID that you can log in to? I look forward to your reply. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No it says my apple ID had been disabled

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It will not let me use my e-mail address

Thank you for the additional information. This typically happens when the account is accessed to make unauthorized purchases. For example, someone gets a hold of the account and makes purchases from another location or multiple locations. Have you contacted your credit card company the card is associated with or viewed your recent statement to make sure this has not happened?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

They have already sent me a new credit card with new number

Ok, so you are aware of previous issues with the account and have had the credit card issue sorted. Now you just need to get Apple to activate the account again, which is in fact possible. I have to forewarn you however, it's not a terribly fast process and you need to be a bit patient in order to go through it.

The approach you need to take in order to re-active the account is to contact Apple support via email and request that they escalate your request to their iTunes security team. You can refer to this page for contact information. Select the "Mac App Store" contact information and fill out the form to submit your request. Expect it to take about a week before you can access your account again. They will need to call you and verify your account information before they will re-activate the account.

I know it is frustrating to have to go through this process, but requesting an escalation to the iTunes security team is the best way to go about getting your account re-activated as quickly as possible.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the process and I will be happy to assist. Thanks again!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can't click on Mac app store, no such thing I can find

Apologies, I see this has changed. Once you click the link I sent, just click the blue button that says "Contact Us" -> Click "Get Started" -> Click "iTunes" -> iTunes Store, then "Account Management". Select the first option that lists the error about your account being disabled for security reasons, then there is an "Email" button that has the form in it.

Please make sure you mention you would like the issue escalated to the security team for prompt resolution. Thanks again!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If this can't be resolved by a person on the phone, I really don't care. I am 62 yrs. of age I got no time to jack with crap on the computer. Someone can call me @ XXX-XXX-XXXX or I will never have an itunes ID