Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience

Have videoed using my ipad and want to put the clip on facebook

Have videoed using my ipad and want to put the clip on facebook but it is upside down. How do I rotate it?
Thank you for the question. The iPad doesn't have a rotate setting on any of the native/built-in apps, so you'll need to download another app to do it. There are a number of them out there, but there is one called "Video Swivel" that is free if the video is under one minute. If the video is over 1 minute, you'll need to upgrade to the paid version. Once you import the video, there are rotate arrows that will allow you to rotate and save the video so you can re-post to Facebook.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Ben, thanks for the quick reply.

I will need the paid version. Would I Google "Video Swivel" and would they sell the upgarded version?

You will want to search the App Store for it on your iPad. Once you've downloaded the free version, there is an upgrade button if you need to import a video longer than one minute.