Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience
8287049

I updated my iPhone with IOS 6. Was asked if I wanted to download

I updated my iPhone with IOS 6. Was asked if I wanted to download iCloud and I said yes. I don't exactly know what I did, but after the download, my Contacts were no longer on my phone
Thank you for the question. You can check to see if your contacts are really there by logging in to www.icloud.com with your Apple ID and clicking on Contacts. Do you see them there?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
, There is no request for LogIn. There are 3 options: Set up iCloud on this device, Install Find My iPhone, Install Find my Friends. There
Do you have access to a computer? That's where you can log in and check the contacts. If you try from your iPhone, that is the expected result.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't have acc
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't have access on my work computer so I'll have to wait until I get home

Ok, let me know what you find. If they're there, you can likely restore them by turning iCloud contacts back on in your iPhone. Otherwise, you will need to restore a backup from iTunes if you have one.