Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

How can I send picture from macosx mailbox to yahoo emails

Customer Question

How can I send picture from macosx mailbox to yahoo emails in program "mail" for an example?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

Just to clarify you are using a Gmail email through Mac Mail application and you want to send a picture on the Mac. To a Yahoo email address is that correct?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I have Gmail and want send my photo to Yahoo emails in correct way from my macosx apple computer. Can you explain how to send my photo from my Gmail adress?

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Sure I can give you instructions.

But first can you tell me how you access your Gmail? Through Mac Mail or through your Safari browser?