Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My iPad stole without SIM card in it , can I deactivate the

Customer Question

My iPad stole without SIM card in it , can I deactivate the iPad & render it useless
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Do you have Find My iPad option enabled on it ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't know if its enabled
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.

Sorry for the delay. The only way to track it down or erase the iPad is, you must need the Find My iPad option enabled on it. If it is enabled already, then goto and login with your Apple ID or iCloud account. Then click Find My iPad option on it and try to track it down.

If it can't locate it, then you probably don't have that option enabled in it. So, change the password XXXXX your email accounts, Apple ID account or any account that you logged in from your iPad.

Please don't rate me as Bad or Poor Service if you are not satisfied.