Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

Hi, I need to put some bullet points in a doc I am typing

I need to put some bullet points in a doc I am typing on Pages. i have looked everywhere and I don't see how to insert a bulleted list.
Can you tell me?
thanks,
Holly
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 1 year ago.
Hi Holly,

Let's try this.

Click on the view menu at the top.

View > View Styles > Bullet point.

Let me know whether this helps.

Thank You
Vinod
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Well, under View, there is no view styles on my version of Pages.
It's version 4.1

I just checked the Software Updates. none listed for Pages.

4.1 is from 2009.

Holly

Did you mean you are using pages 09 ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It's version 4.1 and it also says Pages '09.

However, I did find bullets-- they're under

View > Styles Drawer. I did not look in View until you suggested it b/c I figured it was not interactive since it's called view. Who knew?

Plz send me the smiley faces again.

Thanks!

Holly

Great to know that, Holly...:)

View styles is in an older version of pages.
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience: worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
Did you get the smiley faces?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I got them.

I chose the top one. Did you get the compensation for your answer?

yes, I did...:)

Thank you very much!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Since my Pages is from 2009, can I download an updated version- for free? Or do I need Lion OS, which I don't want to install. I've heard too many mixed reviews of it.

Thanks,

Holly

Hi Holly,

I am not sure of it. I am an expert only in iPad, iPod and iPhone and I take Mac only for basic issues.

I would appreciate if you can ask this as a different question.
So that other experts can answer.

Thank you
Vinod