John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

hello,i have a 4s iphone which has been problem is

hello,i have a 4s iphone which has been problem is i have a game,csr raceing ,have an in app perchese and now it will not let me perchase any more ?it to contact itunes support it is billed to a cc plz. help all info is the same
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX self-employed tech, and I'm offering my time in good faith today to provide advice and information.

Sometimes, a hard reset of your iPhone may help:

Press and hold your Sleep/Wake button (on the top) and Home button (on the front) together for around 10 seconds.

When your screen goes black, release both buttons.

The next thing you should see are the Apple logo followed by the home screen a few minutes later.

If you continue receiving the message "Please contact Itunes support to complete this transction" when trying to complete an in app purchase then you will likely need to contact Apple directly through the Express Lane service:

You should probbaly choose the following support path at the site:

iTunes > iTunes Store > Purchases, Billing & Redemption > iTunes Store account billing and then choose the Email option when prompted.

Hopefully, this info will answer your question. If you continue to have questions on this topic, do not rate yet, just reply back to this discussion. I will be more than happy to work with you further.

Thanks and good luck,

NOTE: The site has recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional, and not other factors outside my control. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply To Expert". Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me as a working individual, so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience on this matter.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

is thatthe only thing to try?if so much for ur help will try it

I'm assuming you can still make purchases through the App Store and iTunes ok?

There is an outside chance that Restrictions were enabled o your device. You can look under Settings > General > Restrictions.

If Restrictions are not enabled and you are able to make other purchases then contact the Express Lane service is the most successful route to take.