Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I need someone to talk me through removing an audio book from

Customer Question

I need someone to talk me through removing an audio book from my ipod- please and thanks. Also, I would like to know how to check if my yahoo mail is in sync with my yahoo mail when I get it on the computer - eg contacts
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 4 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, a self-employed tech, and I'm offering my time in good faith today to provide advice and information.

Are your audio books automatically synced to your iPod from iTunes?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

cancel my request for help. refund my money. I was disconnected and got help from someone else when I was disconnected. I am dissatisfiedl

I'm sorry you had issues on your end, Joyce. You'll need to contact JustAnswers directly for any account concerns.

Thanks,