John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

When trying to access a website that previously I had no problem

When trying to access a website that previously I had no problem with, I get this message. How do I correct this problem. It is the only website I have encountered this problem. I tried using my iPad and iPhone also to no avail.

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/ Server at Port 80
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX self-employed tech, and I'm offering my time in good faith today to provide advice and information.

This is a server side error and must be corrected by the site owner or their tech department. This is not something you can correct on your own.

You can, however, contact them to make them aware of the issue in case they are not already. The tech mail address is listed as:

communications @

Hopefully, this info will answer your question. If you continue to have questions on this topic, do not rate yet, just reply back to this discussion. I will be more than happy to work with you further.

Thanks and good luck,

NOTE: The site has recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional, and not other factors outside my control. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply To Expert". Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me as a working individual, so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience on this matter.