Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

i forgot my apple id. You guys (gals) always help me in the

i forgot my apple id.
You guys (gals) always help me in the most marvelous way. I look forward to your answer

Thank you for contacting I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

Do you know the email associated with your Apple ID? Have you just forgotten the password?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, I know my email. It's a address

OK, then use the link provided below to reach the Apple ID Reset password.

You will need to reset the password XXXXX your account. When the password XXXXX XXXXX wrong to many times your force to change the password. It you attempt to many times Apple might lock the account. They take it as a hacker try to gain access.

Click here>>>>Apple Reset Password

Let me know how you make out. Reply back to me with any further questions BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Perfect. Wonderful. Brilliant. YOU are divine.

I have another question....want to dazzle me again?

Glad I could assist. Do you have a monthly subscription with
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't have a monthly subcription, but would love to have one. That way I can cut the umbulicus that ties me to the jerk in Baton Rouge in order to trasfer to you.

OK, let me pass to customer service so we can setup you up with monthly subscription. It's worth it, we have tons of categories from Health, Lawyers, Computers, Cars and more.

Here is my direct profile if you have any new computer questions you can reach me directly.
Hi Peggy,

I wanted to follow up with you and see how you were making out? Let me know if you have any further questions.