David, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  BSc H.Dip Apple Certified Professional

Is there an easy one step way to transfer all 350 of my photos

Is there an easy one step way to transfer all 350 of my photos and videos in my iPhone 4s to my Flickr account? It seems I need to select just a few at a time. I also have a MacBook Air that if needed, I could transfer them to it, and then upload them to my Flickr account, but I am not sure if I can connect the two.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.

If you transfer them to iPhoto, then you can upload them all. In iPhoto there is an upload option for Flikr.

First connect the iPhone to the Air, and open iTunes. In iTunes select the iPhone, and click the photos tab.

You can set it to sync to iPhoto there, and click Apply.

Once in iPhoto, you can create an album of all your photos and then click Share. Then you can choose Flikr and enter your account details. They will be uploaded to your Flikr account.

Please get back to me if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Hi Bernard,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going.

If you have any further questions feel free to let me know.

Kindest regards,