CompExpert
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified
63903440

Need help with Outlook - using a MAC and have two email accounts

Customer Question

Need help with Outlook - using a MAC and have two email accounts - one from Yahoo! and One from Google mapped to Outlook. When I open OUtlook I get color circle whirling then if I try to send an email, I get "an operation on the server timed out b/c there may be too much net traffic, server is down or overloaded. I also get "unknown error"
Category: Mac
Expert:  CompExpert replied 4 years ago.

CompExpert :

hi,
sometime the server might be down, what you can do is wait for about 20-15minutes, reboot your computer and test your email again. Also make sure the internet is working in your house and your computer is connecting to it.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the "Reply to Expert" link with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,

JACUSTOMER-s8w8khcd- :

This is not the issue. I have fine internet service and have rebooted several times.