Daniel, Mac Specialist
Experience:  10 Years hands on computer training

Can not email to unknown accounts with my IPad 2

Thanks for choosing Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

Here is what you need to do go through the troubleshooting steps I have posted below, after each step try the email, if it solves the problem you do not need to continue with the other steps. If you complete all the steps and it still does not work then please Reply and let me know. Make sure you go in order with the steps.

1. Restart - red slider, then boot up again
2. Force Quit apps - either via Sleep/Wake followed by Home, or via Recents Tray
3. Reset - hold Home & Sleep/Wake to force reboot
4. Reset iPad Settings - Settings > General >Reset
5. Erase All Content - same as above

Please let me know if you have more questions for me by Replying , I want to thank you for being my customer please don't forget to leave a Positive Rating for my time and information it is the only way I am compensated by and as always a bonus is optional.

Thank You, Dan