Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

MY APPLE IPAD 16GB MODEL: A1395 SERIAL: DV9GQMZSDFHM, ABOUT

MY APPLE IPAD 16GB
MODEL: A1395
SERIAL: DV9GQMZSDFHM,
ABOUT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO, I CREATED A 4-DIGIT PASSWORD.
I REMEMBERED PW DUE TO MY DAILY USE OF IPAD.
I HAVE A FOLDER WHERE I STORE MANY ID'S & PASSWORD.
BUT I NEVER STORED MY IPAD'S PW.
THIS WEEKEND AFTER NOT USING IPAD FOR A MONTH OR SO, I FORGOT
THE CORRECT PW.
I THINK I TRIED TO MANY ENTRYS, AND NOW MY IPAD IS DISABLED!!!!
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Since your iPad is disabled, you have to restore your iPad from iTunes on your computer. That is the only way to get access to your iPad. There is no other way to override that code. You can restore it by putting it to DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) Mode. DFU Mode is a mode which will allow you to restore your iPad to working condition. Put your iPad to DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) Mode and restore it from iTunes. Follow the steps below to put your iPad to DFU Mode;

• Connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.
  • Open iTunes application on your computer
  • On your iPad Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
  • After exactly 8 seconds release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  • Click OK or Restore

Note : Put it to DFU Mode while connected to computer and also in DFU Mode your iPad will remain blank.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you so much for your help today. Smile. Use left and right arrows to navigate. My IPad has been restored.

I have created and stored my new password!

Ashik, again thanks....

You're most welcome :) If you like my service, please rate me as Excellent Service.

Best Regards,