Daniel, Mac Specialist
Experience:  10 Years hands on computer training
64443469

I am tryng to transfer a lot of photos from Picasa to i-photo.

I am tryng to transfer a lot of photos from Picasa to i-photo. When I try nothing happens (I am using the advice on that uses a RSS feed
Thanks for choosing Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

Try this and let me know how it goes.

To import Picasa images with all your edits applied, you need to save your Picasa image to the Desktop

Use the Save option to save changes on an individual picture (or a group of pictures that you select). To save your edited photo, you can select the photo and then select File > Save.

Then open iphoto and import the exported image file or folder of image files into iPhoto using File -> Import to Library

Please don't forget to rate my answer with one of the top three ratings, as this is the only way that I receive credit for my time and the answer I have provided. If this did not work or you have any further questions, Please Reply, Don't Rate if you are not Satisfied.

Thank You, Dan

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!