CompExpert
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified
63903440

I have had a problem resetting apple itunes store password

I have had a problem resetting apple itunes store password ( I had it written down but getting message wrong password. Went thru automated reset password XXXXX Then receive message from apple, "email sent" but nevere received it (checked spam mail). Have sent email to itunes customer service who received message and responded with "have to investigate" Its been 5 days. I know its holiday weekend but how hard can it be to reset a password. Very frustrated. Any recommendations?

CompExpert :

hi,
if you want to reset your password XXXXX away, you have to contact them by phone.

please contact Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the "Reply to Expert" link with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,