CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified

My Apple TV will not connect to my wireless network. I recently

My Apple TV will not connect to my wireless network.

I recently changed to a new router, I have configured it (Netgear R6300), and I have entered all the router info, and even reset my password, and keep getting the same error message "trouble connecting to network. All other wireless components are connected with no issue. your thoughts please

CompExpert :

try to reset your Apple TV ( ATV) then connect to your wifi again.

To reset your Apple TV, press and hold the Menu and Down keys for at least 6 seconds until the white light on the ATV rapidly blinks. Let go of the buttons and the device will restart.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the "Reply to Expert" link with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,

Thank you for your response, but it didn't work. I have unplugged the router, the Apple TV. I have four bars out of for signal and it still won't work. I'm at a loss... your thoughts?

CompExpert :

Apple TV choose Settings > General > reset, try to reset to factory settings