Hi, and welcome to Just Answers! I am excited to get started with you.
Are you near your computer now?
No problem. After you backup the files that are important
1. Insert your Snow Leopard Install Disk
2. Restart your computer holding down the option key
3. You will see a disk image..Click on it
4. The install disk will load ..Choose your language
5. In the upper menu bar, you will see a utilities option.. Click on that
6. Select Disk Utility
7. You will see your hard drive in the left column.. Select it (Not macintosh HD, the one above it )
8.After selecting your Hard drive, Click on the "Partition" tab
9. Under Current Partition, choose One
10. Make sure the format Mac OS Extended Journaled
11. Click Apply.. This ERASES everything
12. Quit disk utility
11. Proceed with the instal
Did you get it?