Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Customer Question

I have been using the opening page of Address book for my logins and passwords. Listed them line by line. That is where I stored them. Yesterday I lost that page and can not find it. Help! I vow to store them differently but I must get them back
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 4 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.

Did you sync anything before losing the page? Do you have Time Machine or any backup?

Thanks in advance,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will look for an answer elsewhere I do not want to sign up for any monthly help or free trial. Just have this one question. Thanks anyway

Expert:  David replied 4 years ago.
Hi Karen,

You can cancel your subscription after this issue is finished if you like. I'd understand if you didn't want to continue, but please don't rate me poorly, just don't rate at all if you don't want to continue.

The best way to store passwords is in an application designed for that. I use this, it's free and works on my Max, iPhone and iPad.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks David I'll look elsewhere for my answer You have done a good job for me Thanks Make this day great!!

Expert:  David replied 4 years ago.
Thank you :). Best of luck!

Expert:  David replied 4 years ago.
Hi Karen,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going, I Chou recovered your passwords?

If you have any further questions feel free to let me know.

Kindest regards,