Daniel, Mac Specialist
Experience:  10 Years hands on computer training

I have an Ipod touch that I use for appointment calendar.

I have an Ipod touch that I use for appointment calendar. Is there a way I can transfer to a PC or print it out. I do have a wireless router.
Thanks for choosing Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

What operating system is your pc?

Let me know.

Thank You, Dan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Windcows 7

Do you have itunes installed on your computer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, but I think it is on my laptop with Windows Vista rather than the one I am using at the moment. I will double check.

Alright we can do it on vista but you will want to have itunes on the computer that you want to transfer you calender to.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Should I just download an I Tunes program to this computer.

Yes you can here and download the newest version.

Once you have download and installed itunes on to the computer let me know and I will give step by step instructions on how to sync the calender to your computer.

Let me know.

Thank You, Dan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I tunes is now downloaded to this computer.

1.Plug in your iPod. When you open the iTunes application you will be asked to plug in your iPod. Use the USB cable that came with your iPod to connect to your computer.
2.Select iPod and click the "Contacts" tab. If you are using a Mac OS, you can select "iPod" under the "Source" panel. If you are running Windows, you will find the "Devices" tab under the "Source" panel. You can select "iPod" from here. Then click on the "Contacts" tab.
3.Synchronize your iPod to your computer calendar. For Windows users, you will want to check the "Synchronize calendars from Microsoft Outlook" checkbox, choose the program that has your contacts and then click "Apply."

Let me know if you have any questions.

If this was a helpful answer, please don't forget to rate my answer with one of the top three ratings, as this is the only way I receive credit for my time and answer provided to you.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend.

Thank You, Dan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I printed out and tried to follow your instructions, but when I got to the "contacts" tab I did not find anything I could proceed with. The "calendars" tab said not calendars were available. I did not find any "source" panel in I- tunes. Do I need to look elsewhere in microsoft before I involve I- tunes. I am afraid my rating of your help was too optimistic.

Alright when you open itunes and you plug in your ipod, on the left hand side of the screen is the source panel. So look on the left hand side in itunes and you will see your ipod, then click on Contacts.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank You, Dan