Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Hi I have a problem with my Ipad 2 as it is being locked out

Hi I have a problem with my Ipad 2 as it is being locked out due to may password XXXXX Hence my Ipad only show a screen which say that network is lost, Ipad is disabled and no service of WI-FI which is impossible as my own laptop can access though it.. due to this reason, my Ipad can't even sync to my iTunes as it is locked out with a pass code. How can i eve enter the pass code if my Ipad doesn't show any password XXXXX besides saying my Ipad is disabled.

please if anyone know how to solve this, please reply as soon as possible thank you very much
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

You have to restore your iPad from iTunes on your computer. You can restore it by putting it to DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) Mode. DFU Mode is a mode which will allow you to restore your iPad to working condition. Put your iPad to DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) Mode and restore it from iTunes. Follow the steps below to put your iPad to DFU Mode;

• Connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.
  • Open iTunes application on your computer
  • On your iPad Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
  • After exactly 8 seconds release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  • Click OK or Restore

Note : Put it to DFU Mode while connected to computer and also in DFU Mode your iPad will remain blank.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry but it says that it has a 3194 error?? and i dont know what to do next...

Can you restore it from another computer ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is there any way to get access to another computer ?