Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

how do i get keynote on snow leopard without upgrading to snow

how do i get keynote on snow leopard without upgrading to snow lion.

many thanks
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

To purchase Keynote from AppStore, you need atleast Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. There is no way to download Keynote from AppStore of 10.6 Snow Leopard. But you can buy the iWork 09 Discs to get Keynote 09. You will also get the Nunbers 09 and Pages 09 application with the iWork 09 package.

You can buy the iWork 09 from or

Let me know if you have any questions. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is it safer/ cheaper to buy iWorks 09 or upgrade to snow lion, I gather snow lions slows computer?

There are two different versions of Lion, one is 10.7 Lion and other is 10.8 Mountain Lion. You can no longer upgrade to 10.7 Lion. You can only upgrade to 10.8 Mountain Lion.

I,personally, don't like Mountain Lion. It is cheaper to buy iWorks 09 than upgrade to Mountain Lion + Buying Keynote. If you are using old Mac (2009 or earlier), I won't recommend to upgrade to Mountain Lion as it will slow down things little bit.

PS : iWork 09 works with Snow Leopard without any problem.