Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

IMac help (Tell Us More or Submit Now to Talk to a Professional)How

IMac help

(Tell Us More or Submit Now to Talk to a Professional)How do I turn on my I mac. Just got it yesterday. The tech turned it on but did not show me how.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Look at the back of your iMac (left corner) and you can see the Power button. See picture below;
Press it to turn on your Mac.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It doesn't look like a power button, but it does look just like the diagram.

Just push it and your Mac will turn on. If that didn't work, then unplug the Power cable and plug it back and then push it hard.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Glad to hear that :)

If you like my service, please rate me Excellent Service.

Best Regards,