Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Question. Can I add document folders into launchpad? Thank

Question. Can I add document folders into launchpad? Thanks.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Launchpad is for your Applications. You can't add your Documents or Folders to it. But there is a workaround to add folders to Launchpad using Automater application.

Refer this article : http://mindlobster.blogspot.in/2011/08/how-to-add-document-folders-to-os-x.html

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Hi there,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Let me know if you need any help in future...

Best Regards,