Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have an iMac and often I get emails which contain pictures.

I have an iMac and often I get emails which contain pictures. I'd love to be able to burn the pictures to a CD disc for use wherever, whenever........but I don't know how to do that. Can one burn email pics right to a removable CD disc? Thanks, Chris
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Yes. You can burn email pics to CD easily. In your Mac, just click and drag the Image from the Email to your desktop and it will be copied to the desktop. Or right click (control + click) on the images in email and select Save Image option from the popup menu and save the image to your Mac.

Put the saved images to a main folder. To burn the images folder to a CD/DVD, follow the steps below;
  • In Finder/Desktop, click on the File menu and select "New Burn folder"
  • This will create a new "Burn Folder" on your desktop.
  • You can change the name of the burn folder (optional)
  • Double-click on the Burn folder icon to open the folder in a Finder window
  • Now, drag the files i.e your pictures from the folder (or the entire pictures folder) into the burn folder's window. This will create a alias/shortcut in it.
  • On the burn folder's window you can see a button named "Burn" which is located on the top right.
  • Click on the Burn button. You will be asked to insert a blank disc.
  • So, insert a blank CD/DVD, provide "Disc Name" and in the "Burn Speed" option, choose a medium level speed like 8x or 12x
  • Then click on the burn button and you can see the burning process.
  • When the disk burning is finished, the disc will automatically mount on the desktop.
  • Your pictures were copied to disc and its ready to take out.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.