Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have a bootable disc that Ive booted my intel imac from,

I have a bootable disc that I've booted my intel imac from, diskwarrior, and it wont boot from the internal OS drive, how can I force it to eject the disc it's currantle booting from. I've tried all the short cuts, and holding the option key aborts startup
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Restart your Mac and immediately hold down the left mouse button. This may take some time, but keep it held down until the disk ejects Or restart your Mac and immediately hold down the eject key on your keyboard. Keep it held down until the disk ejects.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until we solved the problem

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Nope, I'm way past that. No keys work, holding the option key gives me a grey screen and it aborts the boot process
Does it still boots to the disc warrior disc ?

Also did you tried resetting the PRAM ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes on both counts

Turn off your Mac and unplug the Power cable. Remove the RAM and wait 3 minutes. Then put it back. Restart your Mac and try holding down the Option key. Any Luck ?
You can also disrupt the spinning of disc. If the disc isn't spinning, your Mac won't be able to read it and your Mac will eject it. Place a pressure on the disk edge which will slow down the disc's spinning and your Mac will spit it out. Meantime, keep holding down the Eject key or left mouse button. Does that works ?