Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My Kindle broke, so I started using Samsung Galaxy tab and

My Kindle broke, so I started using Samsung Galaxy tab and I receive books very quickly on it and it works just as well as the Kindle. But now I am using the NEW iPad. I used the correct password XXXXX all my books are available on the iPad now.

However, I can't figure out how to access your store. When i touch the Kindle logo on my iPad home screen it takes me to a screen showing books, newspapers, etc.

But there's no button labeled "STORE." Please help!

Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Unfortunately, there isn't a Kindle Store on the Kindle App for iPad because of Apple's policy. Your Kindle app for iPad doesn't have that Book Store feature.

But there is a way to buy books from your iPad. In your iPad, open Safari and goto

You can buy books from there (Amazon) and it will be available in the Kindle App.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Hi there,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Let me know if you need any help in future...

Best Regards,