Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have the Mac OS X version 10.4.11. I need literally every

I have the Mac OS X version 10.4.11. I need literally every part of this computer upgraded. Is there a disc I need to get for this or what? I'm usually good at figuring out what to do, but I'm stuck here!
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Could you please give me details about the hardware specs of your Mac ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
sounds good to me!!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I stated in my question the kind and version. What else do you need to know?
I need to know the Processor, RAM etc of your Mac. So I can give you the correct answer..
Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac. Click More Info button. You can find all the details in there
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Startup Disk: Macintosh HD

do i need to give you anymore information?
Hi, I'm very sorry for the delay...Apologies.

Thats all I need. Thanks. Your Mac can handle the latest Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

To install 10.8 Mountain Lion, you need to have the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard installed on your Mac. So first, buy the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Retail Discs and upgrade your Mac to 10.6 Snow Leopard. Upgrading is easy, just put the discs to your Mac and follow the onscreen instructions to upgrade.

You can buy the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Retail discs from eBay.com, Amazon.com etc

After installing Snow Leopard, you can buy 10.8 Mountain Lion from Snow Leopard's AppStore as digital download.

You got a pretty powerful Mac, so you don't need to do any hardware upgrades.

Let me know if you have any questions. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.