Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Ive just bought a second-hand iphone and when I tried to download

I've just bought a second-hand iphone and when I tried to download an app the previous owners email address came up and requested their passworld. I have my own apple store id (I already have an iPad) How do I can I remove the previous owners details?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

In your iPhone, goto Settings and tap Store. In Store, tap the old account and tap Sign Out. Then Sign In to your account.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.