Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

How can I merge the three iPhotoLibraries I have?

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

To merge the libraries, you have to use a third party application named iPhoto Library Manager. Get it from here :

Just download and use the trial version. You can't merge the libraries with iPhoto itself.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
While I was happy to pay $24 for the solution to a problem that I've been having for a while, I was unhappy about the fact that your recommended solution (i.e. downloading iPhoto Library Manager) was not entirely free. It was free to download, but cost another $19 or so in order to activate an "advanced" option that allowed me to "merge" the libraries. "Merging" libraries is not possible with the plain, downloaded version of the program. I have solved my original problem, but it has cost me $43 or so while I was thinking in terms of $24. I am now looking for a way to rate your solution, but do not wish to get trapped in screens where I am asked to leave a "tip". Thanks for your help, I'm glad I solved the problem, but am disappointed about the price.
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
There is no other way to Merge the Libraries than using that application. iPhoto doesn't have that feature, so the iPhoto Library Manager was the only option to solve this problem
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I understand there is no other way to merge the iPhoto libraries, but I wish I had known about the additional cost of $19. Something you could not have known without actually using the program yourself to merge libraries. Thanks again for your help. At least my libraries are merged.
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
I didn't use that application to Merge libraries, but I've been using it to rebuild my iPhoto Libraries. I can rebuild my libraries with the free version. I thought you can merge it with the free version, sorry about the confusion. But I'm glad you sorted it out !