Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Hi I must have pressed something whilst leaning on my key board,

Hi I must have pressed something whilst leaning on my key board, and now the page is far too big for the screen and I cannot see half the page. i.e I put ? in search box and then I cannot click on the appropriate link as I cannot read it as it is so far to the left off my screen. Thanks
Hi there, is your entire Mac's screen zoomed in ? Does your screen moves when you move the mouse ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No the screen will not move at all. all screen zoomed in and i have tried so how can I zoom it out? Thanks
Are you in Safari now ?

Press Command + Option + 8 Does that change anything ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am in safari which keeps closing on me... unless I am in something like facebook but I have a hard job keeping it.
Sounds like your Safari is in Full Screen mode. Press Command-Control-F and that will exit the Full Screen

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Perfect.. it had to be something I did when I leaned over it and it was thanks you!!
You're welcome :) Don't forget to rate me Positive.

Best Regards,