Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Changed the screen resolution on my mac mini to an unsupported

Changed the screen resolution on my mac mini to an unsupported by my tv. Restarted in safe mode to reset the resolution but after restarting it still wont go back. I cant see the desk top to change. What do I do?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

In Safe Mode, select a lowest resolution (not default one) from System Preferences > Displays. Then restart from Apple menu. Does that works ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
freakin awsome. Your better than apple.
Thank You ! If you like my service, please rate me Positive.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Trying to click the happy face but nothing is happening...
Not sure about that...Try now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Still nothing happening. The faces are grayed out. You get the highest from me though.
Thank You :) I will ask the Customer Service to process the rating.

Take Care,