Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My new Mac Mini OS Lion has a screen freeze in a webmail app.

My new Mac Mini OS Lion has a screen freeze in a webmail app. The Command Option Escape does not respond. What should I do?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

You can Force Turn off your Mac. Press and hold down the Power button of your Mac for 10 seconds or until your Mac turns off. Then turn it back on..

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Your solution may cause hard drive failure or data corruption.

Any other way to exit the frozen app?

No, don't worry. That is the force turn off method. It won't harm your Mac 99.99% of time. Since your Mac is frozen, force turn off is the only option here.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
And remember, don't unplug your Mac while its running. That will cause hardware problems.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you
You're Welcome. If you like my service, please rate me Positively.

Have a great day,