Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Hi My screen has gone dark, and has not lightened up to its

Hi My screen has gone dark, and has not lightened up to its usual bright self, is there a control for thjis anywhere? Thanks
Go to Apple Logo to System Preferences/ Displays, there also should be brightness controls on the keyboard: F1 and F2.

NO Answer is final, PLEASE DO NOT Rate to Finish unless this Answer is correct and you are satisfied. If so then you can Accept and Rate my Service. If it does not solve your problem, please Reply to Expert and let me know, I am here until we can fix the problem.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks that worked perfectly. I cannot imagine how it got turned down in the first place thank you.
Ok great, thanks.

If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide OK Rating - or Above. Thanks. If not please Reply to Expert and let me know, I am here until we can fix the problem.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for fixing my easily fixed problem. I have been trying to get into my i photos all week and everything i have tried has failed. I still get the coloured wheel turning and turning. The first expert was not very good and I lost him eventually!! I have reduced the space on my hard driveand have purchased a separate hard drive now to put all 23.000 pictures on, but cannot get into the albums. I have put the latest ones onto another album, but seem to keep creating new albums. I have been told I have updated new version of i photo and to go there to view pictures but if I have I don't know how and if I have, how do I access it please? I want to download the new version of i photo as that obviously is the only way I can get into my pictures. I am of a generation that does not take to techno stuff easily so I am fairly lost. Do you think you can help me at all? Thanks Charlotte
Yes can you go here and start a new question?

mikethemacmedic.com
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK Thanks. I have been trying to get into my i photo library for days. I have done several thing to free up space, but nothing worked, then I had a message saying I had downloaded a new version of i photo and i would have to use this ti get back to my photos. Well I may have done accidently, as i was so tired trying different things, but a, I cannot see where the download has gone, and when I find it how do I out it into action. after all this I am going on a computer course for complete idiots as I am so bad at this kind of thing!! LOL Thanks for helping.
Please start a new question here I'll be glad to help you:

mikethemacmedic.com

_______
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK I will try again. I cannot get into my i photo library. I have been trying for days and tried so many things like emptying folders and stuff I don't need as i thought space was an issue. However eventually I had a note saying I had changed settings and had got new version of i photo and was to us this. If I did press a download I cannot remeber but if I did get the new improved version of i photo where would I look as I cannot find it in downloads. If it is there I cant find it. So what would I need to do? Downlaod again, or look somewhere for the download and how then do I make it work. Techno nerd I am, sorry!! Thanks Charlotte
No sorry click here:

mikethemacmedic.com