Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I would like to change the settings on my GPU to increase performance.

Customer Question

I would like to change the settings on my GPU to increase performance. How can I do this.

My graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 6770M 1024 MB
I'm running a macbook pro 2.4 GHZ Intel Core i7. 8 GB ram.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
I'm afraid there are no tools to do that on the Mac side, if you are running Windows there may be. What programs are you needing to speed up?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it was to increase gaming performance.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
On Mac or Windows?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
There is no way to "adjust" the GPU settings on the Mac, nor overclocking the processor for that matter that is more in the realm of Windows. This may work if you are using Bootcamp:

As far as Mac games you would have to adjust the video settings of the particular game.

NO Answer is final, PLEASE DO NOT Rate to Finish unless this Answer is correct and you are satisfied. If so then you can Accept and Rate my Service. If it does not solve your problem, please Reply to Expert and let me know, I am here until we can fix the problem.