Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

ipad (1st gen) frozen with picture of usb cable going up to an itunes logo. sleep-home ju

Customer Question

ipad (1st gen) frozen with picture of usb cable going up to an itunes logo. sleep-home just powers off, and power on just shows apple logo, then usb cable/itunes logo. any ideas?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry, in this situation, there is no other way, you have to do the recovery in iTunes as the iPad is corrupted, but once it is done, you can restore/sync content from the computer and/or if needed, redownload:

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the REPLY tab and reply with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I already have that answer, as I mentioned in the details. If there is no other answer, then I'm not satisfied.
Sorry, yes, I understand, that is the only way. But did you have the content on the iPad synced with your computer or iCloud previously? If so, then you should not lose your stuff. Thank you.