Sergio A.
Sergio A., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Over 10 years experience configuring and repairing Mac's.
45006406

I am not able to download my gmail account it freezes three

Customer Question

I am not able to download my gmail account it freezes three quartrers of the way I need help to access. Do not want to get a new user name or password. Please help me with this problem. Trying to download since this morning.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Sergio A. replied 4 years ago.

Sergio A. :

Hi, my name is Sergio. Thanks for allowing me to help you. Before we get started troubleshooting, please tell me all of the different ways that you have tried to access your account. Also, please tell me when this problem started happening and what may have changed to cause this. Thanks

JACUSTOMER-gldsvo3i- :

I started trying to download my gmail since this morning. Nothing has changed in the way I access my gmail. I turn on my computer, click on safari, in the google area I ask for my gmail.com. I comes up downloading my gmail account and stops three-quarters of the way. Here is is 6:15pm and still not able to access it. Call my internet provider and they suggested I contact google. I don't know what to do. Did not want to change everything.

Sergio A. :

Is Safari the only web browser you have installed?

JACUSTOMER-gldsvo3i- :

yes

Sergio A. :

OK, let's try to install Firefox. This will help isolate the problem to your account or browser. Go to this link to download and install Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ then try accessing your email again. Thanks

JACUSTOMER-gldsvo3i- :

I've installed, will I be able to make the connection?

JACUSTOMER-gldsvo3i- :

I tried again just now and the same thing happened.

Sergio A. :

sorry, I stepped away for a moment. You are still unable to access your account? What happens?