Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I would like to buy a book from Amazon, but it comes available

I would like to buy a book from Amazon, but it comes available as a "Kindle" edition. I have an iPad and wonder whether I will be able to read this book on my iPad. Do I have to get an app for that? The Kindle edition of the book comes with videos and other interactive functions. Will I be able to play all these functions on my iPad? Please advise.

Thank you!
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Please rate my answer quality on the service that I provide. Let's get started!

Yes, you can read it on your iPad using the Kindle app.

Search for "Kindle" in the Apple store and download the the free app.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. Please note you are rating my help and not the site or the solution only my help. If you feel the need to rate "POOR SERVICE" or "BAD SERVICE", please stop and reply to me via the Reply To Expert or Continue Conversation button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.